Yuriy, basic dress of the Saphi collection, with elegant colours and a mixed texture, will make you look elegant and sober at every special occasion.
Hand-washing is the gentlest method of cleaning an Alpaca garment, and will add years to the life of your Alpaca clothing. Follow these four simple steps
- Gently wash in warm water with a mild soap (mild shampoo will do) and thoroughly rinse in water of the same temperature. Special care must be taken as wet Alpaca fabric can weaken and stretch out of shape. Never wring or twist. Gently press excess water from garment. While supporting the weight of the wet garment lay it on a dry towel.
- Ease the garment back into shape and roll up in the towel. Press to remove excess water and repeat this step with a second towel.
- On a flat surface lay the sweater on a fresh, dry towel, until thoroughly air dried.
- Once your Alpaca garment is dry, you will want to fold and lay it out flat in a drawer or on a closet shelf. Never hang it as you will stretch the garment out of shape.
* Please note that some measurements could range +/- 0,5 – 1,0 cm.